ISO 9001- Quality management systems
ISO 9001 is a universal standard, applicable for every organization in all the spheres of activity – manufacture, services, trade, healthcare, local and state government, etc. The purpose of this standard is to help organizations in their striving for quality management.
Why the organization needs certificate of conformity with the standard ISO 9001?
Functioning of the quality management system is a prerequisite for conformity of the provided products and/or services with the clients’ and regulatory requirements.
What are the advantages of functioning of quality management system in the organization?
Quality management system creates predictability of the activities, related to product creation and/or services in front of the:
- Owners of the organization
- Organization’s personnel
How an organization will get a certificate of conformity with the standard ISO 9001?
The certificate of conformity with the standard ISO 9001 is issued when following principles such as:
- Etic behavior – base of the professionalism
- Unbiased performance – obligation is reported true and exact
- Professionalism– to put efforts and to do an assessment when performing an audit
- Independence – base of impartiality of the audit and objectivity of the conclusions from the audit
- Approach, based on facts – rational method to reach hopeful and continuing conclusions in the systematic process of the audit