ISO 39001 – Road Traffic Safety Management System
ISO 39001 gives opportunity to an organization that interacts with road traffic system, to reduce death and serious injuries, related to road traffic accidents. This standard is applicable to public and private organizations that interact with the road traffic system.
It was created to have a significant impact on the future of road traffic safety and to increase the speed awareness, the motor vehicle and the driver. As for the social role, ISO 39001 is a journey that makes our roads safer to travel.
Advantages of the implementation and certification under ISO 39001:
- Improves the image of the company
- Reduces road traffic accidents
- Improves productivity
- Improves working environment, which leads to greater satisfaction in the employees
- Reduction of the expenses for motor vehicles
- Competitive advantage in auctions
- Less administrative procedures with insurance companies
- Commitment to corporate social responsibility
- Safe and effective transport
- Reduced complaints for the provided services
- Provides quality, safety and reliability
- Bringing to conformity with the regulatory requirements