EURO STANDARD CERTIFICATION LTD provides certification services and as an exclusive representative of CERTIND S.A. can offer accredited certification for the following standards:
- ISO 9001– Quality management systems
- ISO 14001– Environmental management systems
- ISO 45001 – Occupational health and safety management systems
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management system
- ISO 22000 – Food safety management systems
- FSSC 22000 – Food Safety Management System
- ISO/IEC 27001 — Information security management system
- ISO 37001 – Anti-bribery management systems
- Product certification
Another certification schemes and procedures, for which EURO STANDARD CERTIFICATION LTD can be in favor of the business and can provide certification are the following:
- ISO 13009 –Tourism and related services. Requirements and recommendations for beach concessionaires
- ISO/TS 29001 – Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries
- ISO 21001 – Educational organizations
- EN 15838 – Customer Contact Centres
- ISO/TS 16949 – TS & QMS for the Automotive Industry
- EMAS – The EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
- НАССР – Certification of a HACCP system
- ISO 28000 – Supply Chain Security Management System
- RS 8000 – Social Responsibility
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 39001 – Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management Systems
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management System
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 – IT Service Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 27701 – Privacy Information Management Standard. In the form of an extension to ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 for privacy management within the context of the organization.
- ISO 20121 – Event Sustainability Management Systems
Validation of labels of food and non-food products. The validation of the labels is imposed in reference to the Regulation (EU) № 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and the European Council in 25th October 2011.
In this regard, EURO STANDARD CERTIFICATION LTD provides professional assistance to the manufacturers and merchants of food and non-food products to ensure the conformity of their labels with the applicable national and international legislation.
The certification of your company according to the international standards,
guarantees you increasing of the competitiveness and is a warranty for good management of the company!